Sony ECM-44B Review Omni-Directional Wired Lavaliere Microphone
Lapel Microphone Features for $179.99.
For those seeking the best quality over price for wired lapel microphone, we suggest the Sony ECM-44B. This lapel microphone uses a single AA battery. So as you can see even though it uses a battery, you can swap out a rechargeable battery on every take if needed. The Sony ECM-44B has clean clear sound and strong durable build quality. For the industry, this is why it is considered a video production work horse. This is the lapel microphone of choice used in news rooms all over the world and they are known to work for 10 years or more under heavy use.
From the Manufacturer
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omni directional
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 15kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 90dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 62dB, (@ 1kHz)
- Maximum Input Sound Level 122dB, (@ 1kHz, 1% THD)
- Power Requirements ‘AA’ Battery (1.5v DC)battery power only, does not accept phantom power
- Output Impedance 250 Ohms, (+/-20% (1kHz) Balanced)
- Output Connectors XLR-3M Type
Omni-Directional Electret Condenser Microphone, Miniature electret condenser lavaliere microphone. Black anodized finish; Omni-directional; AA battery operation only.
Sony ECM-44B is a top quality lapel microphone and video website building tool that is certainly worth the investment if you want the best and need to create a website video. The multipurpose web chat functionality combined with its ability to be used to create a website video makes this the number one recommendation to those who want the best. If you liked the Sony ECM-44B please like this article and let us know what you think in the comments below!
Cheap domains and cheap hosting are just the beginning, now you’ll learn how to create a website.®