DomainCheap.com Open Web Design Work Referral Program
Are you an energetic, creative, and self motivated freelance web designer?.
Our design department frequently gets more leads than our capacity to fulfill. One of our high traffic partners CSSGallery.com refers “Design Quotes” submitted to us from http://cssgallery.com/web-site-page-design-development-quotes.html. In addition our company also just launched a How to Create a Website tutorial series at http://domain-cheap.com/how-to-create-a-website-in-30-steps.html.
Between the two, we are getting a large volume of call in questions from new website users wanting to know how to create a website. Many of these calls result in quote requests. Rather than having to turn these customers away or delay their projects start, we are setting up a referral program.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
- Excellent online portfolio a must!
- Google+ Plus and Facebook profiles.
- Strong knowledge of social and on and off page search engine optimization.
- Ability to deliver solid designs on a deadline.
- Well-versed in fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principals.
- Ability to visualize and execute the creation of an experience from initial conception.
- Ability to develop and present wire-frames reflecting function and usability requirements of user interactivity.
- Able to provide visual comps and then develop matching XHTML/CSS templates for clients.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
HOW TO APPLY:
The majority of the referrals will be new website owners seeking small business solutions after reading “How to Create a Website on your own” http://domain-cheap.com/how-to-create-a-website-in-30-steps.html. You do not need to read it word for word, but rather skim through the document to familiarize yourself with the concepts of each of 30 steps.
STEPS TO APPLY:
- Determine those steps you are an expert in and Like, Plus 1 and or share those articles.
- Friend and Follow the following, then post a link to your online portfolio to:
- We will review each of the Facebook and Google+ online portfolio submissions
- We will review all the pages Liked, Plus1′d and or shared
- We will add a link to your portfolio directly in those articles you qualify for.
Direct quote requests from us are negotiable based on experience & portfolio. Direct website referrals will be between you and the client.
Email designreferrals(at)domain-cheap.com or call our business support 1-480-664-3700
Cheap domains and cheap hosting are just the beginning, now you’ll learn how to create a website.®